This Week in the Market – Edition 48
At the Market
Three cafes are now operating – and they look fantastic! One more opens next week and the Flower Market Cafe is about six weeks away. We assume you’ve found Market Hire in EFS1 and EFS3, plus Toyota Materials Handling Australia are also in EFS1 temporarily. More services will be added over the next few weeks so stay tuned for further exciting announcements.
We appreciate your continued patience regarding parking. Updated parking allocations can be found on the website as well as information on how to apply for parking, dispose of a parking bay or how to obtain a parking permit.
- If you have received your parking permit ensure you display it on your windscreen.
- Check the bay number on your permit. The bay number is written in black. Refer to the below diagram:
- If you are still in the process of finalising your parking and you are in a passenger vehicle, please park at P1 located in front of the administration building.
- If you require parking inside the market please ensure you organise this through the MMA by calling 03 9258 6132 or visiting the ground floor of the administration building between 5.30 am-10.00 am Monday – Friday. All vehicles parked inside the Market require a parking permit to be displayed.
- If you have queries relating to the site such as traffic, unauthorised parking in your allocated bay, security or maintenance, contact the Help Desk: 0437 006 459.
Attention all Greengrocers we need your feedback!
Colmar Brunton on behalf of Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport & Resources is conducting some independent research and wants to hear from you. We aim to speak to a wide range of greengrocers across Victoria.
The aim of this survey is to collect information on country of origin labelling and to understand what is happening within your business. All responses are confidential, so please answer as honestly as possible. There are no ramifications for answering honestly within this survey. The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
The survey will remain open until midnight Wednesday 9 September. Please provide your feedback now to enter into the PRIZE DRAW to win a month’s free Parking at the Market (Terms & Conditions
Valued at $232 based on 1 x reserved, covered, rigid truck bay regardless of actual vehicle type and quantity).
Use the link below to access the survey.
If you have any questions, regarding the survey please don’t hesitate to get in touch with email@example.com who would be happy to answer any of your questions.