Find your way around the Market using these detailed maps. You can view them online or print them out and keep them as a guide.
Use the maps to work out the location of parking and businesses before arriving at the Market.
There are six maps:
- Overview map - Provides an outline of the entire Market, amenities, smoking areas and parking areas. Parking allocations can be found on the ‘Parking permits’ page.
- Store holder map - Shows the location of stores, main forklift routes and amenities. Businesses are listed in alphabetical order, with their store number/s.
- Stand holder map - Shows the location of stands, forklift routes and pedestrian aisles. Businesses are listed in alphabetical order, with their stand number/s and trading days.
- Flower market map - Shows the location of stands and lists stand holders, main entrances, amenities and rear entrances.
- MMA Warehousing Businesses - Shows businesses in warehouses 5, 6 and 7.
- ESR Warehousing businesses - Shows businesses in warehouses 1 to 4, 8 and 9.
If you have a smartphone or tablet, you can also use the Melbourne Market Navigator app to find your way around.