3 year Corporate Plan
The MMA’s strategies and actions within the Corporate Plan align with the Victorian Government’s vision for the agriculture industry.
The MMA will work with the government, the fresh produce industry, market users and relevant stakeholders to deliver on six priority areas for the Melbourne Market:
- Continuously improve the operating environment,
- Maximise the utility of Market Land and the trading floors,
- Support the Victorian Horticulture Sector
- Facilitate export growth,
- Embrace digital change, and
- Lead environmental sustainability.
The Corporate Plan sets out where the efforts of the MMA will be focused on each of these areas.