Melbourne Market Job Board
Do you have a vacancy to fill in your business?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the position to be placed on our online job board.
Jobs will also be posted in the weekly newsletter.
FORKLIFT OPERATOR – Guy’s Freight Service
Guy’s Freight Service is looking for an experienced forklift operator (preferably with HR licence). The role will be ongoing casual. The hours will vary, but primarily fall between 10.00 pm and 6.00 am 5-6 days per week.
This is for an immediate start.
Must hold current forklift licence and drivers licence.
To be considered for this role:
- Have at least three years forklift experience
- Have experience unloading and loading trucks
- A HR licence would be an advantage
- Be available to work weekends if needed
- Own reliable transport – (car parking will be provided)
- Be reliable and punctual
Please contact our office if you are interested in this role on 9408 0921
FORKLIFT OPERATOR – Pivato Vegetable Growers
Position available for a forklift operator to deliver and help make up orders of fresh vegetables in the growers shed (best place in the market 😂)
Job is only for Thursday mornings.
Please contact Darren on 0417 383 602 if you are interested.
LF FORKLIFT OPERATOR – TAILORED FREIGHT
Tailored Freight has a position open as a forklift operator for an immediate start, the hours are 9 pm start Sunday to Friday with a rotating roster allowing a Friday night off.
The duties include loading/unloading trucks, liaising with customers and drivers, consolidating stock in a timely manner to ensure time slots are met, checking off consignments using relevant paperwork, communicating to distribution centres when required.
The basis of employment would be starting as a casual role with career opportunities and a permanent full-time position for the right candidate.
Valued contributes are:
- Experience in cross-dock / despatch
- Experience in transport
- Problem solving / foresight of potential issues
- Punctual and reliable
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment
- HC or MC licence
- Having a can-do attitude and willingness to grow your own knowledge and skill set.
If you are interested, please email you CV to email@example.com