Register your children to visit the Market
Children under 15 years of age are not permitted in the Market in the interests of their safety. However, the MMA recognises for some families, providing children exposure to the Market is part of the education process to ensure they’re equipped to one day manage the family business.
Registrations are open for children to visit the Market during the Term One school holidays on Tuesday, 10 April 2018 and Wednesday, 11 April 2018.
Download the registration form here and return it to the MMA as soon as possible to secure your child’s visit.
· All children entering the Market must be pre-registered and approved by the MMA.
· Children under 15 years old are not permitted in the Market except for the nominated days as advised by the MMA.
· Numbers are limited to the first 100 registered children.
· Registrations will close on Monday, 9 April.
· Employees must have signed approval from their business nominee prior to submitting their form to the MMA.
Please note, any unregistered children found on site will need to be immediately removed by the responsible adult. A breach of the conditions or Market Operating Rules will incur penalties for the Access Card holder and their employer. Contact the MMA on 9258 6100 for more information.