Applications open for Middle East trade show
Exporting vegetable growers are invited to apply to attend the premier fresh produce trade show in the Middle East, World of Perishables Dubai, from 5-7 December 2017.
The anticipated travel dates for successful participants will be 1–8 December 2017 and the program will involve the following opportunities:
- Exhibit and showcase your products at World of Perishables to fresh produce buyers from the Middle East region
- Participate in an in-market study tour to Kuwait directly prior to World of Perishables
- Participate in an in-market supply chain visit in Dubai
- Access a range of business development opportunities in Dubai
If you are interested in exhibiting and being part of the AUSVEG delegation for this trade event, please contact AUSVEG on 03 9882 0277 to discuss the options available.
To download the application form, please click here.
Applications must be submitted to AUSVEG by 5:00pm on Friday 27 October 2017 via email to email@example.com
Does your business need staff?
Then NORTH Link can assist.
NORTH Link has partnered with the State Government to deliver the Jobs Victoria program, a free recruitment service for companies in Melbourne’s North.
For a broad range of occupations from unskilled to professional, services include:
- Expert guidance on recruitment
- Wide exposure to draw on a large pool of candidates
- Thorough matching of candidates to roles to save time / money and reduce risk
- Advice on training of new employees and subsidies available
- Provide follow-up support to address any issues
For more information contact Michael Laccarino on:
Phone: (03) 9479 5695
Mobile: 0400 643 414