This Week in the Market, Edition 105 – 25 October 2016
In today’s This Week in the Market, come along to the recycling info session and receive 100KG free general waste disposal plus, find out how you can refuel at the Market 24/7.
Learn how your business can save money – come along to a FREE info session on recycling in the Market.
- New initiatives in recycling designed to reduce your Market operating costs including new savings in organic waste and plain pallet disposal.
- Tips and tricks of the trade to make sure you’re making the most of the Market’s recycling program.
- Special offers available to Market users utilising IKON for their waste management.
- Opportunity to talk one-on-one with IKON to discuss your recycling needs.
- Learn how you can reduce your organic waste bill and get a tax deduction through donations to Foodbank Victoria.
Places are limited, secure your spot and RSVP today.
100KG FREE general waste
Date: Thursday 3 November 2016
Time: 8:00am to 9:00am
Location: Tenancy 80, Mezannine level of the Buyers’ Walk (above the Customer Service Centre)
RSVP: email@example.com or 9258 6100.
Download the flyer.
*limit of one voucher per Market business. Voucher can only be redeemed at the Melbourne Market recycling transfer centre.
Refuel at the Market 24/7
The automated LPG station works by using a unique swipe tag, known as a fob, to record your fuel consumption, which is then added to your next quarterly invoice from the MMA.
The North LPG station will always be less than the price of LPG outside the Market.
Sign up in 3 easy steps:
- Download the MMA LPG form.
- Complete the form and return it to the MMA.
- You will be issued with your fob within two business days.
Did you know?
Securing Wi-Fi for your business is easy. Simply download and complete the Wi-Fi application form, choose the package that best suits your business needs and return the form to the MMA with your payment.
Wi-Fi is available within the main fruit and vegetable trading floor and buyers’ walk, the flower market, parking areas and warehouses 5 and 6.
For further information contact the MMA on 9258 6100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help fight hunger with Foodbank Victoria
Donate your produce to Foodbank Victoria and you will help to feed the 134,000 Victorians who rely on food assistance each month.
Together, we can fight hunger in Australia and provide healthy food for all.
Foodbank will provide a tax receipt for all food donations.
Donate today at Melbourne Markets Stand 148 or contact Ranga, our Fresh Food Coordinator on 0466 314 615.
Melbourne Cup Public Holiday – Market Closed
- 1 November 2016
Extended trading following Melbourne Cup Public Holiday
- 2 November 2016 – Fruit and Vegetable Market will open at 3:30am
Recycling Info Session
- Thursday 3 November 2016
Forklift and electric vehicle storage renumbering
- week beginning 7 November 2016
Ask the MMA
If you’ve got a question for the MMA email it to email@example.com.