Store Tenancy Fit-out Expo and Site Tour – 614
MARKET CIRCULAR NO: 614
DATE: 07 MAY 2014
TO: All Melbourne Market Users
STORE TENANCY FIT-OUT EXPO AND SITE TOUR
The Melbourne Market Authority would like to invite all future Epping Market store tenants to attend a store tenancy fit-out expo and site tour.
The expo and tour have been organised for store tenants for the following days:
- Monday 12 May commencing at 9.45am
- Monday 26 May commencing at 9.45am
Please note, as Hansen Yuncken have commenced on site with additional landlord works, the Epping market is a construction site and therefore access to the site must follow certain procedures. Bookings are essential.
The event will be structured as follows:
- meet at 9.45am outside the Admin building at Epping. You will need to sign in when you arrive.
- Site inspections will commence at 10.00am sharp and will take approximately 1 hour. Most of the stores will be available for inspection, as well as the offices above. We cannot guarantee that every tenancy will be available for inspection due to the construction work. Should your tenancy not be accessible on the day, it would still be beneficial to inspect another similar tenancy.
- After the site inspection, a small exhibition of contractors will be available at the MMA Admin building to meet with you. They will be able to provide information, answer some questions and discuss design options. This will include designers, contractors, panel and refrigeration trades, electricians and the building surveyor. The MMA and Root Projects will also be available on this day.
- Light refreshments will be provided.
How to register
Bookings are essential. In order to confirm a place for one of the allocated times listed above, attendees should telephone the Melbourne Market Authority (MMA) reception on (03) 9258 6100 or visit the MMA administration building.
You will need to register your attendance at least two business days before the tour date. Please note that space is limited to a maximum of 3 people per business so it is advised that you book in advance to secure a place on your preferred date.
Attendees will be required to make their own travel arrangements to Epping. The Market is located at 315 Cooper Street Epping. You can enter the Market via the Cooper Street and Gateway Boulevard intersection where you will proceed directly to the Administration Car Park (approx. 100m in front of the Administration Building). Please note this is before you get to the Gate 1 boom gates. Should you be travelling in a heavy vehicle, please notify the MMA of this at the time of booking.
All visitors to the Epping site are required to wear appropriate closed toe shoes and a safety vest.