Important Notice to Fruit And Vegetable Store and Stand Holders About Parking at Epping – 644
DATE: 28 January 2015
The dates for lodging an Expression of Interest form for parking at Epping have now passed. A number of store and stand holders have still not returned an Expression of Interest form. It is important that you advise of your parking intentions if you wish to secure parking at Epping. If you don’t require parking at Epping, that information still needs to be provided. Please return completed forms by:
- Emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Mailing: Mary Baker, Melbourne Market Relocation Project, Level 8, GPO Box 4509, Melbourne, Victoria, 3001; or
- Handing form to MMA Administration Office front desk.
If you have any questions regarding parking, please visit the Epping Info Centre on the West Melbourne trading floor on:
- Thursday, 29 January, 2015, 6.00am – 7.45am
- Friday, 30 January, 2015, 6.30am – 9.00am
Alternatively you can phone Mary Baker on (m) 0427 896 114.
All Expression of Interest forms for fruit and vegetable store and stand holder parking at Epping needs to be finalised by Friday, 30 January, 2015.