Important Notice to Fruit and Vegetable Stand Holders
This is a reminder that registration for Epping fruit and vegetable stands closes at 5.00pm on Friday 4 July 2014.
In order to register for a stand/stands, each business needs to:
- complete a Registration Form;
- pay the Ballot Amount (cheque marked payable to the Melbourne Market Authority) as specified in letters sent by the Melbourne Market Authority to eligible businesses; and
- either send the Registration Form and Ballot Amount to:
- Mary Baker, Melbourne Market Relocation Project, Level 8, GPO Box 4509, Melbourne, Victoria, 3001 OR
- Hand it in to the MMA Administration Office front desk.
If you do not pay the Ballot Amount and submit the Registration Form by 5.00pm on 4 July 2014, the State will not include you in the ballot process.
If you have any questions regarding the registration, please contact Mary Baker of the Department of State Development, Business and Innovation (DSDBI) on 9655 8546 or 0427 896 114.
Once registration closes, DSDBI will advise on the total number of stands that have been applied for and whether there are any spare stands and what options might be available for the allocation of the spare stands, if any.
Discussion with stand holders on the outcomes of the registration is expected to occur in mid-July 2014.