ATO Tax Essentials Workshop
Join us for a free business forum – ATO tax essentials workshop
The MMA are pleased to present our next free Market business forum hosted by Grant Little from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
Grant has over 16 years’ experience working for the ATO including working with tax agents, lodgement compliance and is now focusing on an educational role. Grant has a broad range of industry experience including automotive, customer service, banking and superannuation.
If you’re starting a new business or even if you’ve been in business for a while, come along and learn about:
- Tax and superannuation implications for growing businesses,
- Record keeping – understanding how to keep track of your business,
- Reporting online to save time,
- Business structures – which is best for you,
- Registering your business, including GST, pay as you go withholding, FBT and more,
- Small business tax concessions, and
- where to go when you need help.
The session will conclude with time to ask questions.
When: Tuesday 2 August
Time: 8:30am concluding by 10:00am
Where: Melbourne Market conference room, ground floor administration building.