Valentine’s Day 2020
Give Fresh Flowers. Can you even Valentine without them?
This year’s Valentine’s Day campaign is designed to drive people to ‘Do it Right’ and give fresh flowers.
A play on words has been used as a nod to the younger generation and implies that flowers are essential; there is no point doing Valentine’s Day without them.
The campaign includes:
– Four different point-of-sale posters for florists in A2 size
– Radio ads running from 7th – 14th February on Triple M, Nova 100 and Smooth FM
– An 8-day targeted social media campaign with ads on Instagram and Facebook
The point-of-sale posters will be available for collection in the Flower Market, outside APACK, next week on Tuesday 4th and Thursday 6th February. The posters will be available for a gold coin each, with proceeds going toward the bushfire appeal.
There are four styles of the poster to choose from, including;
– A couple kissing behind flowers (pictured)
– A couple walking hand-in-hand holding flowers
– A person with surprise flowers behind their back
– Same-sex couple admiring flowers
Next week look out for more communications, where we will be providing you with social media content that you can post to your own channels.
Make sure your florist details are correct on MarketFresh.com.au. If you need details updated, email email@example.com